Please pray for uplifting comfort as I am suddenly ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for uplifting comfort as I am suddenly low and discouraged for not being able to establish contacts and not doing so well at work.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Prayers and comfort

Prayer Requests:

- Pray for ###, who is going through a difficult time with their health. They need strength and healing.
- ### is facing a challenging situation at work and needs wisdom and guidance.
- ### and their family are in need of comfort and peace during a time of loss.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with anxiety and depression, for peace and healing.
- ### is preparing for a major surgery and needs prayers for a successful operation and recovery.
- ### and their spouse are going through a tough time in their marriage and need guidance and reconciliation.
- Pray for ###, who is battling addiction, for strength and freedom.
- ### is facing financial difficulties and needs prayers for provision and wisdom in managing their finances.
- ### is dealing with a difficult relationship with a family member and needs prayers for healing and understanding.
- Pray for ###, who is feeling lost and alone, for comfort and direction.
- ### is going through a divorce and needs prayers for healing and strength.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with infertility, for hope and a miracle.
- ### is facing a serious illness and needs prayers for healing and comfort.
- ### is dealing with the aftermath of a natural disaster and needs prayers for rebuilding and restoration.
- Pray for ###, who is feeling overwhelmed by life's challenges, for peace and strength.
- ### is preparing for a big move and needs prayers for a smooth transition and new beginnings.
- ### is struggling with a chronic illness and needs prayers for relief and healing.
- Pray for ###, who is feeling isolated and lonely, for companionship and community.
- ### is facing a difficult decision and needs prayers for wisdom and discernment.
- ### is dealing with the loss of a loved one and needs prayers for comfort and healing.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with self-doubt and insecurity, for confidence and self-worth.
- ### is facing a legal battle and needs prayers for justice and a favorable outcome.
- Pray for ###, who is feeling overwhelmed by their responsibilities, for strength and rest.
- ### is dealing with a difficult pregnancy and needs prayers for a healthy baby and a safe delivery.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with a lack of purpose and direction, for clarity and a sense of calling.
- ### is facing a challenging relationship with a coworker and needs prayers for patience and understanding.
- Pray for ###, who is dealing with the aftermath of a traumatic event, for healing and peace.
- ### is struggling with a lack of motivation and needs prayers for inspiration and drive.
- Pray for ###, who is feeling disconnected from their faith, for a renewed sense of purpose and connection.
- ### is facing a difficult financial decision and needs prayers for wisdom and guidance.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with a lack of confidence in their abilities, for strength and encouragement.
- ### is dealing with a difficult family dynamic and needs prayers for peace and resolution.
- Pray for ###, who is feeling overwhelmed by their workload, for strength and rest.
- ### is facing a difficult health diagnosis and needs prayers for healing and comfort.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with a lack of motivation in their spiritual life, for inspiration and renewal.
- ### is dealing with the aftermath of a breakup and needs prayers for healing and moving forward.
- Pray for ###, who is feeling lost and alone, for companionship and community.
- ### is facing a difficult decision regarding their career and needs prayers for wisdom and guidance.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with a lack of purpose and direction, for clarity and a sense of calling.
- ### is dealing with a difficult relationship with a family member and needs prayers for healing and understanding.
- Pray for ###, who is feeling overwhelmed by life's challenges, for peace and strength.
- ### is preparing for a big move and needs prayers for a smooth transition and new beginnings.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with self-doubt and insecurity, for confidence and self-worth.
- ### is facing a legal battle and needs prayers for justice and a favorable outcome.
- Pray for ###, who is dealing with the loss of a loved one, for comfort and healing.
- ### is struggling with a chronic illness and needs prayers for relief and healing.
- Pray for ###, who is feeling isolated and lonely, for companionship and community.
- ### is dealing with a difficult pregnancy and needs prayers for a healthy baby and a safe delivery.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with a lack of motivation, for inspiration and drive.
- ### is facing a difficult health diagnosis and needs prayers for healing and comfort.
- Pray for ###, who is feeling disconnected from their faith, for a renewed sense of purpose and connection.
- ### is dealing with the aftermath of a traumatic event and needs prayers for healing and peace.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with a lack of confidence in their abilities, for strength and encouragement.
- ### is facing a challenging situation at work and needs wisdom and guidance.
- Pray for ###, who is going through a difficult time with their health, for strength and healing.
- ### is preparing for a major surgery and needs prayers for a successful operation and recovery.
- Pray for ###, who is battling addiction, for strength and freedom.
- ### is facing financial difficulties and needs prayers for provision and wisdom in managing their finances.
- Pray for ###, who is dealing with a difficult relationship with a family member, for healing and understanding.
- ### is going through a divorce and needs prayers for healing and strength.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with infertility, for hope and a miracle.
- ### is facing a serious illness and needs prayers for healing and comfort.
- Pray for ###, who is dealing with the aftermath of a natural disaster, for rebuilding and restoration.
- ### is feeling overwhelmed by their responsibilities and needs prayers for strength and rest.
- Pray for ###, who is struggling with anxiety and depression, for peace and healing.
- ### and their family are in need of comfort and peace during a time of loss.

Comforting Scriptures:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7
- "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28
- "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." - Psalm 34:18
- "I will never leave you nor forsake you." - Hebrews 13:5
- "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matthew 6:33
- "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:11
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." - Psalm 23:1
- "Be still, and know that I am God." - Psalm 46:10
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13
- "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me." - Psalm 28:7
- "You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you." - Isaiah 26:3
- "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalm 27:1
- "But the Lord stood with him and rescued him from the hand of those who arrested him; and the king was very pleased with him, and he appointed him as his officer." - Daniel 6:23
- "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - 2 Samuel 22:2-3
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want." - Psalm 23:1
- "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalm 27:1
- "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - 2 Samuel 22:2-3
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want." - Psalm 23:1
- "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - 2 Samuel 22:2-3
- "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - 2 Samuel 22:2-3
- "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - 2 Samuel 22:2-3
- "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - 2 Samuel 22:2-3
- "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - 2 Samuel 22:2-3

Prayers of Comfort:

- Dear Lord, we come before you today with heavy hearts and burdens on our minds. We ask that you would comfort those who are hurting and provide peace to those who are anxious. We pray for healing for those who are sick and strength for those who are weak. We ask that you would guide those who are lost and provide wisdom for those who are facing difficult decisions. We pray for your presence to be with us all, and for your love to surround us. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
- Heavenly Father, we come before you today with hearts full of gratitude for your love and mercy. We ask that you would comfort those who are grieving and provide hope to those who are struggling. We pray for your healing touch to be upon those who are sick and your peace to be upon those who are anxious. We ask that you would guide those who are lost and provide wisdom for those who are facing difficult decisions. We pray for your presence to be with us all, and for your love to surround us. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
- Dear God, we come before you today with hearts full of love and gratitude. We ask that you would comfort those who are hurting and provide peace to those who are anxious. We pray for healing for those who are sick and strength for those who are weak. We ask that you would guide those who are lost and provide wisdom for those who are facing difficult decisions. We pray for your presence to be with us all, and for your love to surround us. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
- Heavenly Father, we come before you today with hearts full of love and gratitude. We ask that you would comfort those who are grieving and provide hope to those who are struggling. We pray for your healing touch to be upon those who are sick and your peace to be upon those who are anxious. We ask that you would guide those who are lost and provide wisdom for those who are facing difficult decisions. We pray for your presence to be with us all, and for your love to surround us. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
- Dear Lord, we come before you today with hearts full of love and gratitude. We ask that you would comfort those who are hurting and provide peace to those who are anxious. We pray for healing for those who are sick and strength for those who are weak. We ask that you would guide those who are lost and provide wisdom for those who are facing difficult decisions. We pray for your presence to be with us all, and for your love to surround us. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
- Heavenly Father, we come before you today with hearts full of gratitude for your love and mercy. We ask that you would comfort those who are grieving and provide hope to those who are struggling. We pray for your healing touch to be upon those who are sick and your peace to be upon those who are anxious. We ask that you would guide those who are lost and provide wisdom for those who are facing difficult decisions. We pray for your presence to be with us all, and for your love to surround us. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am tired, stressed, depressed, sad, lonely and nobody cares about how I feel and I care about everyone feeling. I am a very hard working woman I am so tired of people call me lazy when I am not. I am tired of people complaining about they do all the work and I do nothing. That comes from my...
Replies
6
Views
304
I am a very nice and shy person I do what people tell me to do I am not very rude and I bathe everyday but my family thinks and a lazy and so as society and I work 2 days a week which is 6 hours. What is it about me that people hate? I am thinking about working full-time jobs and keep the job...
Replies
5
Views
291
I am alone and lonely I have nobody. I have been alone all of my life I t got worse after my mom passed. It seems like everyone have some one and I have nobody. And my family don't get along with me they always blame everything on me and shame me. People get irritated with me for no reason what...
Replies
6
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom