Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for warmth in the home and body, installation of new gas central heating before a specific month, and reduction in electricity and phone bills. Requests are made in the name of Jesus for blessings and favor.
I command in Jesus name financial miracle windfall to come to me speedly I need this so much I call fiancés to me from the north the east the south the west In Jesus name I pray for wealth and the blessing of the Lord to overtake me in all areas of my life mightly in Jesus name ss
someone please pray for ### I'm so stressed out and burdened right now ... my boyfriend is giving me an attitude of not talking to me ... ### always bear that patience and nice to him but despite of it he is not doing anything to show me that he respects my feeling .... ### hope that ### will...
lord I am so miserable please make me so happy in every area of my life soon give me hope and future transform my faith work wonders for me do impossible for me open wonderful doors for me for receptionist telephonist work grant me asome favour blessings provison and please lord make the desires...
Lord Yeshua HaMachiach of Nazareth and the Great G-d of the Universe and especially Yisrael, The Mighty Y-H-W-H, I thank you for this day you have given me life and protection from all the other evil and sins. I pray for forgiveness for the sins I would have done which I don't know through...
Father God in Jesus name please please please give all the make up companies in ###, ###, ### the wisdom desire right proper ingredients to produce the foundations tinted moisturizers BB cream I desire Lord you know the exact texture consistency colour I need looking for make them produce it...
Father, in the name of Jesus, I come to You once more asking for your intervention. The Ministry of Finance in ### has offered to assist the public sector workers financially by offering an amount of money to offset their children's tuition fee. My daughter is going to the University and I am...
Lord I ask for your intervention into the challenges I'm facing as it relates to my child's welfare. She is presently going to the University here in Jamaica and her father is the one who signed a payment plan to pay the tuition fee. However, he has not been doing so which causes the University...
I have religious O.C.D., and my obsessions are so bad. I obsess about willful sinning. I also obsess about the unpardonable sin sometimes. Please pray that I would have relief. Thank in advance for any prayers, God bless.
Asking that you pray for my mom ###. She has been sick with the flu and has anemia. Pray that The Lord would restore her back to health and have healthy iron levels.