2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
please pray for totally healing in my chest throat lungs circulation every part of me please I need your prayer please pray for healing in every area of my health and body skin and hair in Jesus name Lord please heal every part of me please grant me joy happiness fulfillment the desires of my...
Replies
8
Views
89
  • Locked
###, ###, and ###. Health, peace, joy, happiness, strength, faith in Jesus name. Amen. Also, I rebuke and cast out their addiction to alcohol in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
44
  • Locked
Please pray that God would bind Satan and protect my family from his power Erect a hedge around my family(### and ###) and a wall between us from any demonic powers that would influence them in a wrong way. Lastly petition God to cast down any lies in their minds and show them the truth.
Replies
8
Views
79
  • Locked
###, ###, and ###. Health, peace, joy, happiness, strength, faith in Jesus name. Amen. Also, I rebuke and cast out their addiction to alcohol in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
64
  • Locked
LORD YOU KNOW OUR WORRIES AND BURDENS WE ARE FACING. I PRAY EVERY HOUR THAT I AM AWAKE THAT A SOLUTION WILL COME SO THAT WE WONT LOSE OUR FAMILY FARM AND HOME. LORD THESE BOYS ARE DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO HOLD ON. WE HAVE PLACED IT IN YOUR HANDS, I AM GETTING OLDER NOW AND AM TRYING TO...
Replies
7
Views
84
  • Locked
Please pray for my best friend ###, please God, place a hedge row of protection around her, cover her from head to toe, place angels around her every side to send Satan back to where he came from. Please Father, protect her from evil drugs and deception. Father, wash her with the blood of Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
82
  • Locked
Gooood set me free
Replies
5
Views
65
  • Locked
urgently need financial miracle please pray this comes to me soon please pray my lottery numbers come up this week soon and for great financial windfall miracle to come to me asap lord please make this happen to me soon in Jesus name s
Replies
4
Views
92
  • Locked
please pray for the weather in ### to be blessed and a lot a lot milder better in jesus name father god please bless ### with a lot a lot milder shorter winters and a lot a lot better longer lasting summers from now on please lord in jesus name
Replies
5
Views
51
  • Locked
someone please pray for ### I'm so stressed out and overwhelmed right now I got to work and my boss just added to that and I gave him my 2 week notice I did it out of anger and now I have no clue what to do LORD I LEAVE EVERYTHING IN YOUR HANDS
Replies
5
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom