2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
pray for ### and my new roommates.
Replies
3
Views
29
  • Locked
Lord thank You so much for getting my son home to me! Please bless those who were kind enough to bring him home with those long waited for answers to prayer that we all have! In Jesus name. & Please don't let anyone ### was near get sick! AMEN.
Replies
7
Views
56
  • Locked
Please pray for my menstrual cycles to get better. I struggle so much, mostly emotionally, during those times. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray for my menstrual cycles to get better. I struggle so much, mostly emotionally, during those times.
Replies
5
Views
86
  • Locked
Please pray that we can get the funds we need to cover our rent and that our landlord does not contact us for a few days so that we can have the extra time we need to catch up. Please pray that we get the money we are waiting on so that we do not face this again in the future.
Replies
8
Views
74
  • Locked
I speak and declare all this into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical into my life my parents and kids I bind all this word On earth as it is bound in heaven I loose the creative power of the words on earth as it is loosed in heaven we drink the cup of blessing 1 Cor.10:16 We know...
Replies
2
Views
108
  • Locked
Urgent prayer needed for daughter-in-law ###. She is 1 week post-op from a c-section and hemorrhaging and in shock. She is on her way to hospital by ambulance in the middle of snowstorm here in ###. Her husband is trying to get back here from ### and needs prayer for travel mercies and to calm...
Replies
8
Views
205
  • Locked
I speak and declare into existence 100 fold Father please bring your healing touch today over me my kids parents and Husband, ###, ###, and ###, your bringing me on my and their body take away all sickness and disease. Take away all acne and give me energy bring your Holy Fire into my acne...
Replies
3
Views
56
  • Locked
Please Lord Jesus Help My Situation And Put My ### to Peace! Let there Be No Problems! In Jesus Name Amen!
Replies
5
Views
43
  • Locked
Lord Thank you for all your blessings. You are just a sweet loving father. That only wants the best for his kids.. Lord would it be possible to find what I am looking for locally to my state and local. Instead of shipping? or? Please answer my prayer today if you are willing. We ask this in...
Replies
3
Views
77
Back
Top Bottom