Please Lord Jesus Help My Situation And Put My ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

davscrappydoo

Servant of All
Please Lord Jesus Help My Situation And Put My ### to Peace! Let there Be No Problems! In Jesus Name Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ### who got removed from our care by MCFD. And we are lost without him. Me and my husband do not drink or do drugs. I used to be into drinking and drugs. But I’m doing good again. We are having our 1st visit this Thursday and I’m going to be crying my eyes when I see him...
Replies
10
Views
241
Please Lord Jesus help me please forgive me of my sins. I went grocery shopping today and I don't hardly have enough money to feed my family on and I put a pair of pants in my bag that I didn't pay for now I feel so terrible for I'm praying for forgiveness trying to make it right with the store...
Replies
5
Views
325
LORD JESUS PLEASE HELP ME WITH A FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH. I'M DESPITE LORD
Replies
5
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom