Lord Thank you for all your blessings. You are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Lord Thank you for all your blessings. You are just a sweet loving father. That only wants the best for his kids.. Lord would it be possible to find what I am looking for locally to my state and local. Instead of shipping?

or? Please answer my prayer today if you are willing. We ask this in Jesus name amen.

Thank you warriors. You guys are just sweet and nice to help me in prayer ~newhope
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus lord in heaven. I feel God's presence in my heart and just want to say that I appreciate you, I love you Thank you God for letting me know that you are here for me and my family and in my heart. Please help me lead my family to Christianity. I see positive changes in my life and theirs. In...
Replies
10
Views
496
Lord Jesus Christ help me with my life and I will be ready to except your blessings. Thank you for not letting me say anything that would make things worse. God seen what happened and he did not want to do something I would regret. Please Jesus carry this plea for forgiveness and bless us...
Replies
6
Views
382
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom