2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Thank you so much for your kindness.
Replies
2
Views
66
?
  • Locked
This prayer line is getting a little bit sluggish. This has happened to me before and then I could not use it at all. Pray this is just a momentary glitch right now. Also please pray for a dear friend of mine. I think I have to get off line now. This is just hurting me too much. God bless all..
Replies
6
Views
52
  • Locked
Please for God to fill me with his peace and for him to awaken my spirit. I want to feel love and be filled with the holy spirit. I want God to always protect me. Father I thank you and praise your holy name.
Replies
4
Views
43
  • Locked
please lord, pray for us we need to catch up loans that are behind and have money in bank to get house insurance paid by the 12th please help us get all these bills paid up and hopefully get bills paid that are behind please pray for us thanks and god bless you
Replies
4
Views
54
?
  • Locked
Please pray that my ### will accept my apology. (Before that, please pray my ### will resend me my ###'s phone number and address today, hopefully her e-mail too.) I had the information, and then I just plain old forgot to call my ### to thank her for the gift cards she sent me for Christmas and...
Replies
4
Views
79
  • Locked
sir my mother ### suffering from cancer, liver, kidney, zaandies.doctor says she is on last days to live, so we trust Jesus, Jesus gives us new life in the situation by a prayer, so kindly prayer me in the name of ###, cell no. ###
Replies
4
Views
46
  • Locked
Please pray for God to be with my father at his ### interview and that he is approved for the maximum hours. Thank you!!!
Replies
5
Views
51
  • Locked
Almighty God, through our Savior Lord Jesus Christ, please help heal all those who are ailing with various diseases, including me and my family members, and to relieve us from all anxieties. Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers.
Replies
5
Views
43
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ###, who has a very stressful responsible job in the ###. He is finding it very stressful to manage his team in office. We have a son ###. He is ### yrs old. We have been trying to have another baby. Kindly pray that we will soon be blessed with a child soon. I also...
Replies
4
Views
42
?
  • Locked
This is the broken record prayer: Everything is just crumbling. First the over-###-dollar repair for ###'s car. Now facing doubling my loan to pay for my tooth. Need to decide what treatment to pick. Have now ### days to make up my mind. And I am in INTENSE pain. I am not going to get better...
Replies
6
Views
67
Back
Top Bottom