Please pray that my Auntie ### will accept my ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray that my ### will accept my apology. (Before that, please pray my ### will resend me my ###'s phone number and address today, hopefully her e-mail too.) I had the information, and then I just plain old forgot to call my ### to thank her for the gift cards she sent me for Christmas and my birthday. I feel just plain terrible about this.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God let my job accept me today as I go in this morning an I want have a gd day at work today let my boss man tell me ### I'm give u another chance yes I love my job .
Replies
11
Views
125
Please pray in Jesus name for my great ### to rest in peace as she has passed away on ###, also may God give strength to me and my ### to go through it
Replies
6
Views
384
Heavenly Father, I come before you today asking for help regarding ###. I have been praying for this man here for about 2 months now. He said we cannot be anything more than friends. He really doesn’t want a relationship with me. And honestly, I find it difficult to accept because I really...
Replies
7
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom