This is the broken record prayer: Everything is just ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
This is the broken record prayer: Everything is just crumbling. First the over-###-dollar repair for ###'s car. Now facing doubling my loan to pay for my tooth. Need to decide what treatment to pick. Have now ### days to make up my mind. And I am in INTENSE pain. I am not going to get better unless I continue with that massage therapist, and yesterday I canceled due to money concerns. In addition, I have another sore throat. I think it is from the inhalers. Pray, please. I feel like giving up. I really do.
 
Father God, we pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that You will show Yourself strong and all consuming against any financial need of Your children. We pray that any and all mountains of debt will melt like wax before them and that all those that love and honor You will be set free financially to help others instead of ever having any needs of their own. We pray they may find favor in the Your eyes and in the eyes of everyone they meet. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Father we come together to pray for ### health issues. Lord you know the intensity of her pain in addition to the stress she must be under. Father we ask that you make a way for her to meet her financial costs so that she is able to receive proper and full medical care for all health related problems. Lord give wisdom here and strength and above all give your peace for we are so easily discouraged when we see no way through. However lord you do, for it is you who makes the way when all seems hopeless. Father I pray for ###'s pain especially. Please wrap your loving arms around her, and give her comfort and rest as she waits your provisions for her. Thank you Lord, in Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Broken record prayer request. Lord I pray that if there's any chance for reconciliation in my marriage that you would keep me persistent, if not, I pray for the healing process to begin. In the mean time, I pray that my eyes be ever on you and that I would seek to do your will first and...
Replies
9
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom