Broken record prayer request. Lord I pray that if there's ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mijuliclaire

Prayer Warrior
Broken record prayer request.

Lord I pray that if there's any chance for reconciliation in my marriage that you would keep me persistent, if not, I pray for the healing process to begin. In the mean time, I pray that my eyes be ever on you and that I would seek to do your will first and foremost. In your Son's most precious name. Thank you.
 
Father who lets us live in forgiveness has blessed us with mercy let us know your ways guide us to know your Holy Spirit through reflection and prayer. Amen.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Dear Lord, we come to you today because we believe in your word, that tells us to cast all our fears and burdens on you, heavenly Father, teach us Lord to leave all our prayer requests and troubles at your feet, knowing that you are there to carry our burdens as you teach us how to confront our fears. Jesus, please touch the souls of your children and send comfort to all that ask in your name, because it is true as your word is true: IF WE ONLY BELIEVE AND DON'T BECOME DISCOURAGED. HELP US FACE THAT YOUR TIME IS NOT THE SAME AS OUR TIME, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE NOT HANDLING OUR NEEDS.

As the strongest steel is tempered by the fire, so the human spirit is made strong by adversity. Father in Heaven, we love you and need you at this moment more than very. If it is your will, answer this prayer request today, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I'm going through the same heart ache.....

I'm sorry you have to be going through this.

I pray that our merciful Father keeps you strong and positive.

Stay hopeful even though some days may be more difficult than others.

Lord please send your holy spirit to heal and restore this marriage

Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Prayer Request, Lord I Connect all My Exam Script on the Alter of fire...As the marking is going ..Lord I prayer that all my Errors shall not be seen, Holy spirit take Control. This Year is my Year of Call to Bar with Excellent Results. Thank You Jesus.. EL ROI.. It has been completed. I...
Replies
5
Views
326
Prayer request Lord Jesus, I ask you to please keep my son ### & me in your loving arms and care. Please continue to heal my health and my one & only 3/4 kidney against diseases. Please raise my egfr and Please heal it so I don’t have to do dialysis, I hope that I can find a donor. Thank you for...
Replies
7
Views
366
Prayer Request Lord, I pray of permanent healing of: 1) metastatic cancer of the lungs (left lung operated last year) and biopsy confirmed that the cancer metastatic cells is spread from the colon cancer (operated in ###) 2) Malignant pleural Effusion of the lungs 3) Lord please cancel the...
Replies
5
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom