Favor Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare all this into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical into my life my parents and kids I bind all this word

On earth as it is bound in heaven I loose the creative power of the words on earth as it is loosed in heaven we drink the cup of blessing 1 Cor.10:16 We know you favor us because our enemies do not triumph over us Ps.41:11 We are highly favored Luke 1:28 your beauty be upon our life and we are well favored Gen.29:17 in your favor cause our horn to be exalted Ps.89:17 in your favor Lord

Make our mountain stand. Strong Ps.30:7 we have favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 Matt. 5:32 set me free Lord of all

Cases my ex and

Anyone else is using against me from Jealousy envy and strife.

Bring your correction on them today Lord fill ### and ### and all there followers ### and his followers, ### his followers and ### My Dad and his followers and anyone else with favor for me that I was a blessing for ### and

Shame

On them for praying him away correct them with rod according to your will right now until they stop heavily convict anyone who used jealousy,

Envy strife anything not in your will now

For hurting us both today Lord. We receive extraordinary favor on our life. Bring healing in my life every area today all this according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for your grace and waking me up. I pray for relief from the pain my car accident has caused me. I have been suffering since ### from injuries caused by a motorist who hit me from behind while I was stopped at a traffic light. I went from no ### to still needing ### today. My job...
Replies
10
Views
180
Lord, I honestly don’t know who else to turn to. The person I reached out to for help is no longer able to assist me, and I’m feeling helpless. Father, please intervene for me. I’m asking You to speak to this landlady and her husband ’s heart and soften her heart toward me. Please let her...
Replies
9
Views
34
Please pray for me justice work, promotion, favor, work, truth will be revealed wrongdoing, justice for me, that everything owed to be working in the kitchen to be paid asap, lord open doors justice, get new specials on my shifts. Stop all favoritism work, fighting over tips, twisted lies cover...
Replies
13
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom