father in jesus name please give all the make ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
father in jesus name please give all the make up companies in ### ### ### the ### shop the ### deire right ### ingredients to produce the make up I desire lord please give me breakthrough in this mightly I command in jesus name every single make up company and brand to produce the foundation tinted ### creams I desire with amazing texture colour tone consistency that is uplifting transforming and exceeds my expectations at very good price I pray this make up will be made produced and on the shelf abundantly without delay I pray breakthrough victory success in this now in jesus name grant me the make up I desire abundantly speedly lord please I have waited so long make it happen now make it real reality please in jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Jesus name please protect my life and self from any fall.
Replies
8
Views
289
1. Father in Jesus name please heal me of every stubborn orthoaritics of the knee joint resulting to bulged in knee. 2. Healing for orthoaritics of the spine for my son ### 3. Total deliverance of the my entire family from the spirit of sexual immorality, idolatry and adulterous lifestyle in...
Replies
7
Views
265
Dear Jesus, Please give ### all the right words in his super important presentation right now. Allow this presentation to go well despite all of the technological difficulties. Be with him as I’m sure he’s stressed and trying to make up for the issues he was having. Thank you Jesus, I know you...
Replies
4
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom