I Don't Hate My Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I don't hate this person. I love them. We don't agree on our troubles. If I hated this person why would I waste so much time here praying? I go to God to help me with IMPORTANT things. If it wasn't so I'd be praying for something else. Jesus help us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let's see how many of you are going to correct me? That I should NOT hate. Well let me correct Y-O-U- with what the Lord Jesus Christ said. "If any man come to me, and HATE NOT his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he CANNOT be my...
Replies
7
Views
191
One of the last hurdles I know I need to face with Jesus is the hatred for myself. I don’t know how to forgive myself or how Jesus can forgive me or even love me. I hate who I am as a person. I hate the way I look and how much I weigh. I hate that I went through extreme depression and social...
Replies
7
Views
231
I want God almighty to help me for a free accommodation because I don't have money to pay for accommodation, I am miserable.
Replies
9
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom