2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I posted a prayer earlier today and felt a thousand times better a short period of time after people started praying for me. Thank you all for taking time out of your day to pray for me. Take care, and God bless ya all.
Replies
7
Views
48
  • Locked
Lord I really miss my ex girlfriend ### ### she means everything to me. I said some things I didn't mean. ### have a daughter name ### and look at her like she's my own daughter, Lord I really miss them It's hurting me so bad that I can't even think anymore. Please bring us back together again...
Replies
8
Views
59
  • Locked
Oh lord please touch my husband ### he is in prison surround him with your angels and protect him from all danger give him good health and strength and peace over his mind body and soul and all favor asked will be upon his life..lord I asked that all enemies in our marriage life will be removed...
Replies
9
Views
55
  • Locked
Please forgive me for sinning in lust of the flesh through porn and self-abuse again. Please deliver and cleanse me.
Replies
11
Views
80
  • Locked
Hi, My Name Is ###. I Recently Lost My Job. As Of Now I'm Unable To Pay My Bills Or Buy Gifts For My Family This Christmas. I'm In Need Of A Miracle. If Everyone Could Please Pray For ### It Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks In Advance Guys (:
Replies
10
Views
74
  • Locked
LORD HELP MEEE! MY HEART IS CRYING. THIS GUY I'M WITH..IS JUST.. THIS WANT HOW IT SOPOSSE .BE. WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE WE GOING THRU THIS. PLEASE IN JESUS NAME I ASK U TO TAKE ALL MY WORRIES, PAIN, TEARS AWAY AND FILL ME WITH PURE HAPPINESS, LOVE AND JOY. HELP US PLEASE WHY DO I FEEL SO DEPRESSED...
Replies
7
Views
63
  • Locked
Dear Lord, it has now been ### Days since I had contact with ###. Please heal and soften her Heart and let her feel desire to have me back in her life... I am losing hope. I need some sign for hope.... Forgive me of my human weakness, but I am heartbroken and concerned the more time without any...
Replies
9
Views
74
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray and thank you for my weekend will be a really good weekend and very blessed. I pray and thank you for the breakthroughs with my fiancée that I need, I thank you that you are interceding and working miracles and working a divine debt cancellation on my debts and thank...
Replies
5
Views
42
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### and my ###, we are in two different countries and trying to be together. Please pray for us; we just want to be together. Please ask God to help us. I beg all of you on here, please ask God.
Replies
12
Views
72
  • Locked
Pray for God to give us knowledge about what's going on with my wife. Pray that she can rest, get sleep without pain, being sick. Pray that our financial situation changes, that I can find a job. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom