2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray that only good will come of this latest situation. I ask that things change suddenly for the better for me from what is happening. I also pray for ### and ### and that they can forgive me. Amen
Replies
9
Views
162
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I thank you for everything in my life. I ask you please help my 19 year old daughter ###. Please help her in her life. I left their dad because he was addicted to meth and was fighting with me all the time. I left because I...
Replies
8
Views
62
  • Locked
My wife has had a long history of cheating on me. Every few months to a year, she'd find a problem.... an excuse to leave me and she'd cheat, usually over the phone or internet but sometimes physically. She left ### this year, and things seemed the normal routine with it. She even called...
Replies
10
Views
178
  • Locked
Lord, I pray that you soften the heart of ###. There is great love between us but because of past hurts, she gets scared and pushes me away. Lord please don't let her shut me out. I pray that you will bring us together soon. This may be a selfish prayer but your word tells us to pour out our...
Replies
10
Views
178
L
  • Locked
lord Please pour wisdom upon me so I can see things clearly. I have been swimming in the sea of sadness and cannot seem to lift myself up. Lord, please give me your salvation! I have not done justice in my first degree and am hungry to apply myself for further study in order to get the job I...
Replies
5
Views
51
L
  • Locked
lord Please pour wisdom upon me so I can see things clearly. I have been swimming in the sea of sadness and cannot seem to lift myself up. Lord, please give me your salvation! I have not done justice in my first degree and am hungry to apply myself for further study in order to get the job I...
Replies
4
Views
28
  • Locked
Good evening everyone, My name is ###. My father was burnt on his face, neck, and chest third and second degree on Saturday morning. He has been in a coma ever since Saturday afternoon. I am just asking everyone to pray that he survives and recovers this tragedy our family really needs it. We...
Replies
9
Views
70
  • Locked
Lord, I pray in humility to please help me rid of my weaknesses which is hindering my relationship with you and your great father in heaven.. You know my perversions.. please help me Lord Yeshua.. I have had this weakness in me for years.. I believe only you can heal me.. I also pray for my...
Replies
7
Views
57
  • Locked
Let destruction come upon them at unawares; and let their net that they hath hid catch themselves: into that very destruction let them fall.
Replies
7
Views
63
  • Locked
Thank you Heavenly Father, for this winter storm that is still here. We are to expect another inch on top of the two we have now, and 1/4 inch ice underneath the snow. Thank you also that we kept our power as I can come here to talk with friends and pray. We will probably be out sledding tonight...
Replies
5
Views
76
Back
Top Bottom