Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonne777

Prayer Warrior
Good evening everyone,
My name is ###. My father was burnt on his face, neck, and chest third and second degree on Saturday morning. He has been in a coma ever since Saturday afternoon. I am just asking everyone to pray that he survives and recovers this tragedy our family really needs it. We need a miracle from God.
 
Heavenly Father, please watch over ### and his family at this time. Please help ### to be strong and heal quickly. Help the family to have confidence in your miracles and your purpose. Please bless that he will be healed while in the coma and that he will awaken and be healed quickly. In Jesus' name, AMEN.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everything in my life is not working, I graduated but I did not receive my degree because I have tuition debts. Right now I don't have a job nor anything to get income. I'm now in a position where I can't even buy food for myself. Daily I eat plain rice just to survive. The only thing I will end...
Replies
8
Views
136
If everyone would please pray for my Aunt ###, she had an aneurysm on her brain that had burst and she's having continuous bleeding and swelling of her brain and she's on life support and in an induced coma.......She's like my second mom and my biggest supporter as well and we really need all...
Replies
11
Views
497
Hello everyone. Once again I am asking for prayers for my dog ### who is fighting bladder cancer and bladder stones. He has an ultrasound ### morning. I am very worried of course. I am praying that the tumor hasn't grown and the stones are shrinking. He is fighting so hard and has so much life...
Replies
8
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom