2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
May the man of God pray for me I need a fruit of the womb, in Jesus Christ mighty name.
Replies
8
Views
45
  • Locked
I just move back to ###, I got stomach ache since then but now I got ### and back pain, all my muscle pain. Already see doctor, but I still feel pain and so weak. Please pray for ### Sometimes really want to go back to ###
Replies
11
Views
166
  • Locked
Please pray for the Lord's mercy in my life. That he not punish his beloved, but be kind and show his favor towards me.
Replies
7
Views
78
  • Locked
pray for bless over ### that ### be heal for ### can eat ### food in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
127
  • Locked
pray for ### to be heal bacteria infection in Jesus name amen.
Replies
9
Views
127
  • Locked
Please pray for Financial miracle; my roommates lost their jobs and I've been carrying everything which has put me in a serious situation. I am awaiting my divorce to go through but please pray for the Lord to touch my husband, ###'s heart. I also need total healing and restoration.
Replies
9
Views
94
  • Locked
Dear God and Jesus, I (###) pray that I get my family and marriage back with ### and we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons for Christmas time, amen.
Replies
8
Views
93
  • Locked
I pray for healing for a cut near my eye that I received at work. I pray for financial needs and aid in my search for a new job and also a job for my ###. I pray for healing from depression and aid in my relationships at work and with my family.
Replies
9
Views
61
  • Locked
Dear God, Please I God help me to find Job Here where I live soon please I am afraid, God please. Help me God, to find this Job that is in the desires of my heart, please don't let unemployment be an obstacle in my private life, please don't let my necessity be an opportunity for people to...
Replies
9
Views
47
  • Locked
Please pray stop devil attack. I say blood of Jesus, but ### keep taunt me. I live terrify of what they do, they attack in many way. Fiery hedge of protection, to burn demon. stop this abuse please. my baby crying, please help us
Replies
8
Views
84
Back
Top Bottom