Dear God and Jesus, I (###) pray that I get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
Dear God and Jesus, I (###) pray that I get my family and marriage back with ### and we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons for Christmas time, amen.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for the marriage restoration of ### and ###, that there will be forgiveness and that this family will be whole this Christmas. I also pray that they centre their relationship around you and that they will receive guidance. I believe that nothing is impossible through you. Thank you for the blessings.

In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help and save me from loan app people I am not able to pay money; they are harassing me, giving threats to call my people and office and visit my home and office...help me save me...don't let me and my family fall into such embarrassment and insulting and questioning phase of my life. My...
Replies
8
Views
148
LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT I GET TRAVEL TO RUSSIA 🇷🇺 SEE ### MOROCCO 🇲🇦 FRANCE ### I WANT TO SEE GREECE 🇬🇷 IRELAND THERES SO MUCH BEAUTY I WANT TO SEE THE COUNTRIES ### IN NEW ZEALAND GET MY BLUEPRINTS FROM ### IN NEW ZEALAND IN SECRET 🤫..LIFE IN I GET TO SEE THE WORLD GREATLY IN SECRET LIVE BE...
Replies
10
Views
154
Life in I get a Husband a great Marriage i dont have to make appointments to get screwed he always follows me everyday everywhere I go has time for me greatly I have my uncommon favor to get messages from him back healed great communication with him I can go places in peace knowing he is mine no...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom