2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am involved in a relationship with a man. I am in love with him. He has been good to me. I am very insecure about fidelity issues. I need peace. I have been calling him literally all day. He has not answered my calls. I am hurting so badly. I want to be married to him. I want to be faithful to...
Replies
6
Views
37
  • Locked
these devils have been having too much fun at my expense. please rebuke and trouble them for there torment
Replies
7
Views
60
  • Locked
Lord I your servant come humbly to you to ask you that my Social Security Disability be granted and awarded so the ### can take care of ### and ### and deal with ### mental health issues.
Replies
8
Views
64
  • Locked
god I want to start by saying thank you for everything I have, I love my kids.. please god let us be a family again please god, I really want to be with ### again, please help her find the love for me we once had... I truly believe ### and I are supposed to be together.. I love her so much, I...
Replies
8
Views
141
  • Locked
Would you please help me pray? In a few minutes I will start a long prayer where I ask for His guidance, and mercy. That I may come to know the truth in the hope He hears me and might show me a sign that will take away my doubts. Thank you so much in advance. May God's blessings be upon you.
Replies
8
Views
161
  • Locked
please pray for ###, ###, and ###, too much strife in the house
Replies
7
Views
146
  • Locked
Please pray that God softens ###'s heart and gives me favor in ###'s eyes above all other men. Pray that He brings her back to me soon and restores our marriage. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
89
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I am grateful to You for being with me. I thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. Lord Jesus please cover me with Your blood that protects me from demons and Satan and fill me with Holy Spirit that I wouldn't have to lean on my own understanding but act based on what Heavenly...
Replies
8
Views
50
  • Locked
Father please please please open the door for them. Please help me too. In Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
55
  • Locked
Please help us pray for our friend ###, she has cancer and she isn't doing well right now. We ask God to touch her with her healing hand and that he may bring comfort to her family in this difficult time.
Replies
10
Views
128
Back
Top Bottom