I am involved in a relationship with a man. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am involved in a relationship with a man. I am in love with him. He has been good to me. I am very insecure about fidelity issues. I need peace. I have been calling him literally all day. He has not answered my calls. I am hurting so badly. I want to be married to him. I want to be faithful to me. I would like to have a good life with him. I need him to tell me if he has been unfaithful with his ex-wife. I am praying for loving communication with him. I need closure. I want him to tell me something. I need healing.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Please provide the text you would like to have redacted, and I will process it according to the guidelines.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A 21-year-old female employee of a Pokemon store in Tokyo’s Ikebukuro district was fatally stabbed Thursday night by her former partner-turned-stalker, who later took his own life. The attack occurred at around 7 p.m. on the second floor of Sunshine City, a commercial complex, where the Pokemon...
Replies
12
Views
249
Heavenly Father, I come to You today under the covering of the blood of Jesus Christ, my Savior, Deliverer, and Defender. You are the God of light, truth, and righteousness. You see what is hidden in darkness, and You are mighty to save. Lord, You know the pain and fear I carry—living in a...
Replies
9
Views
274
Years ago, during a period of being rebellious to Christ, I was involved in a sinful, adulterous situation with someone. There is something extremely dark and demonic about this person. I really believe that he is a demon who was allowed to come into my life due to the fact that I had walked...
Replies
8
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,018
Messages
16,794,478
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom