Help Me To Live More For God

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, I am grateful to You for being with me. I thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. Lord Jesus please cover me with Your blood that protects me from demons and Satan and fill me with Holy Spirit that I wouldn't have to lean on my own understanding but act based on what Heavenly Father tells me. Lord Jesus, I invite You to enter to my heart, that You may live Your life through me. Lord Jesus, please make me go where You want me to go, make me do what You want me to do and make me say what You want me to say. Lord Jesus I want others to feel Your presence through me. Not because I want glory for myself but because I want to bring honor and glory to the Father. Lord Jesus, bless me and make me a blessing for others that everyone would see how awesome You are. Make my life exemplify Yours. Lord Jesus, I thank You for taking time to hear this prayer. I believe with my heart that what I ask with my mouth will become true. I believe it, and I receive it. I pray this in the holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
STAND

Prayer Requests:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work. They need strength and guidance.
2. Healing for ### who is battling a serious illness. Please ask for a miracle.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate a challenging season in their lives.
4. ### is struggling with addiction and needs support and encouragement to overcome this battle.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties. They need wisdom and provision.
6. ### is dealing with depression and anxiety. Please lift them up for peace and comfort.
7. Pray for ### who is preparing for a major surgery. They need healing and a successful outcome.
8. ### is going through a divorce and needs strength and healing during this painful time.
9. Pray for ### who is seeking a new job. They need guidance and opportunities.
10. ### is struggling with infertility and needs hope and a miracle.
11. Pray for ### who is battling cancer. They need strength, healing, and comfort.
12. ### is dealing with the loss of a loved one and needs comfort and healing.
13. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and needs support and encouragement.
14. ### is facing a difficult decision and needs wisdom and guidance.
15. Pray for ### who is dealing with a chronic illness. They need healing and strength.
16. ### is struggling with anxiety and needs peace and comfort.
17. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time in their marriage. They need healing and reconciliation.
18. ### is dealing with financial difficulties and needs provision and wisdom.
19. Pray for ### who is battling a serious illness. Please ask for a miracle.
20. ### is struggling with depression and needs hope and healing.

Thank you for lifting these requests up in prayer. Your support and prayers are greatly appreciated.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! In today’s episode, ### sits down with ###, the founder of Becoming Minimalist and author of Uncluttered Faith. We talk about how choosing to own less can actually deepen faith, strengthen marriages, and free us to live more fully...
Replies
0
Views
152
Hi, Jesus I want to give my life to you I don't want to live with bad luck, I am over and I just want to suicide here. Please take my life back, I prayed lots to God but I cannot more. Please take me back. (Note: If you are feeling this way, it's important to reach out to someone who can...
Replies
9
Views
308
Father i am not happy with the negative energy that is arround me with ### I pray to move out of here. Thank you Please approve me with my Divorce completely Thank you show me love amen
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,018
Messages
16,794,478
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom