Tear Down The Walls Of ###'s Heart (Repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redledbetter1

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I pray that you soften the heart of ###. There is great love between us but because of past hurts, she gets scared and pushes me away. Lord please don't let her shut me out. I pray that you will bring us together soon. This may be a selfish prayer but your word tells us to pour out our hearts and she is on mine all the time. Please protect her from all harm. I love her very much.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please help ### love to heal from the past hurt. Not only for herself but for ### also. Please help her to realize ### sincerity. Please guide ### in his interactions with her so that she may regain ### trust and feel truly at peace. Please bless that their love will grow and that they will be strengthened together through you. In Jesus' name, AMEN.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Lord, I pray for ###. That you would bless her day and I pray that she will be able to manage her bills and expenses. Lord, bring her closer to you. Pour out your in her life. Show her who YOU are, Jesus! Please bring down the walls around her heart.
Replies
11
Views
170
  • Locked
Lord, I pray that you soften the heart of ###. There is great love between us but because of past hurts, she gets scared and pushes me away. Lord please don't let her shut me out. I pray that you will bring us together soon. This may be a selfish prayer but your word tells us to pour out our...
Replies
7
Views
166
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom