Tear Down The Walls Around ###'s Heart (Repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prayed this with You and ask the Lord to care for ### and speak healing into her heart in Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. Rarely do I hear people pray or talk about praying for the marriages in our country. 80% of divorces are initiated by women. 90% if there’s a college degree involved. Women leave their husbands for often trivial reasons...
Replies
9
Views
331
Ezekiel 42:14: When the priests enter therein, then shall they not go out of the holy place into the utter court, but there they shall lay their garments wherein they minister; for they are holy; and shall put on other garments, and shall approach to those things which are for the people...
Replies
7
Views
278
Heavenly father I come before you right now and I ask you to please soften my daughter ###'s heart I know she's had it rough at work and she's had it real rough at work this week but now she's got two days off because of the hurricane that's coming here to ### and I pray that you would have a...
Replies
7
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom