Help ### Seek Reconcilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikMo

Account Closed
Dear Lord, it has now been ### Days since I had contact with ###. Please heal and soften her Heart and let her feel desire to have me back in her life... I am losing hope. I need some sign for hope.... Forgive me of my human weakness, but I am heartbroken and concerned the more time without any contact means we will not be reunited. I am crushed....
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that you be with this individual during this time of need. I pray for the restoration of their relationship with ### and that there will be forgiveness. Help them and guide them. Remind them of your love. Thank you for the blessings.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 75:6 – “No one from the east or the west or from the desert can exalt themselves.” Extended Explanation of the Verse; Psalm 75:6 reminds us that true promotion or honor doesn’t come from human sources or self-effort. In this verse...
Replies
10
Views
157
I request please pray for me to reconcile relationship with my ###.
Replies
6
Views
211
Dear Lord Jesus and God our Father in Heaven, please make my girlfriend love me again and come back to me. I know I messed up too, but please, just like Gomer, if there is another man, make her pursuit of him fail and please make her come back to me. I miss her so much and I love her - I have...
Replies
5
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom