Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcha2021

Prayer Warrior
Hi, My Name Is ###. I Recently Lost My Job. As Of Now I'm Unable To Pay My Bills Or Buy Gifts For My Family This Christmas. I'm In Need Of A Miracle. If Everyone Could Please Pray For ### It Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks In Advance Guys (:
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for the request of ### and ask that you comfort her during this time. Remind her of your sovereign power and that you have everything under control. I ask that her financial needs will be met and that she will be granted a new job. Thank you for the blessings.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted this recently: "Please pray for me. I'm on my job (I work from home). I have had a lot go wrong in the last few minutes and even past day (and I really feel like I'm under attack). My ### is staying with us for the day and she's making a lot of noise in the background. A lot of this is...
Replies
6
Views
115
Hello. May the Lord bless you and keep you! I thank everyone who's been praying for my requests so far. I'm posting again because I've hit a bump on my road to employment. I've passed the interview and work sample check. Now I'm stuck on the reference stage. One of my references came through...
Replies
10
Views
182
I posted this recently: "Please pray for me. I'm on my job (I work from home). I have had a lot go wrong in the last few minutes and even past day (and I really feel like I'm under attack). My ### is staying with us for the day and she's making a lot of noise in the background. A lot of this is...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom