Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
205
first I want to thank you Lord for keeping us safe and not having to go by ambulance from this car accident. Please Lord let they’re not be any brain bleeds and I take care of the headache and my daughter is anxiety for causing the accident Lord. My son just had surgery as you know six days in...
Replies
11
Views
205
Please protect me and help me make the right decisions. My sister is being difficult. I am sorry I hurt her. I was wrong, but she refused to see what she did wrong. She refuses to see my point of view. I was trying to work with her until she made all these assumptions. I pray she and my...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom