Oh lord please touch my husband ### he is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

believer

Humble Prayer Warrior
Oh lord please touch my husband ### he is in prison surround him with your angels and protect him from all danger give him good health and strength and peace over his mind body and soul and all favor asked will be upon his life..lord I asked that all enemies in our marriage life will be removed from our life and bring us back as one also please touch our son ### that he will be fearless of all of his fears ..cover us with your blood in your mighty name I pray amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please spare ### form the grasp of deaths grip. His faith is strong and unshakable. He has changed my life by showing me the way. We, as husband and wife, will devote our lives to Christian living, praising you and spreading your word.
Replies
12
Views
199
Lord God please stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace I ask that You will scatter, confuse, expose every physical and spiritual enemies coming against me and my ### shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart give me Your grace...
Replies
10
Views
390
Dear Lord, Today my heart is in deep pain. 💔 Especially for my child, ###. We are struggling so much financially, Lord. He’s been reviewing so hard for his board exam, which was supposed to be this coming December 6, but because of our financial problems, he decided not to continue for now. It...
Replies
8
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom