2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please heal our minds and bring a friendship back from dead Jesus Amen --- And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Replies
5
Views
91
  • Locked
So many blessings the Lord pours out onto us. However the greatest is his only son, and the salvation he provides. Praise God. So this holiday season let's give thanks to why we really have Christmas. Praise God!!!!
Replies
4
Views
43
  • Locked
Neon Scars I've been trying to bring people closer to God through my YouTube channel, and I'd like more people to know about it and subscribe, like, and all that, so they know when I make more, and so I am inspired to make more videos to try to bring others closer to God.
Replies
5
Views
150
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please help me to have a good day. Feeling down today. Please help me find the love of my life. Feeling lonely and broken hearted.. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
37
  • Locked
That the Lord helps and blesses ### and the baby, and the whole situation. Let the child be reunited with her. I lift the child up to you. That the Lord takes away her addictions and gives her salvation.
Replies
6
Views
75
  • Locked
First I want to Praise our God, I worship his holy name. Forgive my sins Lord. I thank you for all the blessings you provide daily, and salvation. Thanks and glory to God. Lord help me to make you happy. Hallelujah! That ### is healed of all ailments, diseases, injuries, and emotional pain...
Replies
4
Views
65
  • Locked
pray my one overie, falopiean tube, and uteris is blessed, protected by the blood of Jesus. blessed with fertility. Healing of woman parts the Lord lets us conceive a child one day. That my fertlity is restored and his too, that the Lord returns my sex drive back to normal to conceive healing...
Replies
5
Views
88
  • Locked
I really just feel alone anymore! I have hurt some of my friends. I wish to have them back into my life. Please say a prayer for the Father's help to bring a special friend back into my life. ### and I have been friends for all of our life and I wish to restore our friendship and trust. I really...
Replies
5
Views
102
  • Locked
Please pray for my repentance and faith unto the Lord. I backslid back into homosexuality. Please pray against pride, anger, stubbornness, and unforgiveness and anything else that hinders me refining to the Lord. Please pray for my deliverance and that the Lord gives me a broken heart and a...
Replies
5
Views
56
  • Locked
father, there are ### days left for my exam. i am so concern about that please help me. IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
Replies
3
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom