First I want to Praise our God, I worship ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
First I want to Praise our God, I worship his holy name. Forgive my sins Lord. I thank you for all the blessings you provide daily, and salvation. Thanks and glory to God. Lord help me to make you happy. Hallelujah!

That ### is healed of all ailments, diseases, injuries, and emotional pain. That the Lord removes anything from his body that is not of God. Lord let him see the truth of God. That the Holy Spirit fill his heart. That the Lord bring ### to salvation. Please pray for him, that the spirit of agnosticism is rebuked. That the Lord gives him faith like mine. The Lord allows him to see the truth. That the Holy Spirit fill his heart, and surround him with truth. The disease of mitochondria and hepatitis C is rebuked in the name of Jesus. Pray he doesn't have mitochondria, it was just a false positive. That the Lord protect and guide him. That the Lord gives him a long, healthy life, and restoration of health and appetite. That the Lord doesn't take him away from me. I thank God because he is starting to look better. That ### sees the truth on being healthy and is more proactive. Pray he makes a doctor appointment to help his appetite.

### don't lie to me or hasn't.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Godmorning! First I want to Praise GOD for waking me up this morning pain free and able to worship Him. I ask you Father GOD to pour your blessings down on me to find suitable housing for me and my cats as we are moving ### away the end of August. I ask for traveling mercies and tou to be my co...
Replies
7
Views
319
First, I want to give praise, honor and glory to the LORD and his son Jesus. Please urgently pray that God will heal ### and I from our diseases. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
247
First, I want to give praise, honor and glory to the LORD and his son Jesus. Please urgently pray that God will heal ### and I from our diseases. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom