Dear Lord, please help me to have a good day. Feeling ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tay78

Servant of All
Dear Lord, please help me to have a good day. Feeling down today. Please help me find the love of my life. Feeling lonely and broken hearted.. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND NO MORE CHAOS IN MY LIFE THAT I CANT HAVE PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY.LIFE IN BRING TO LIGHT BINDED UP AROUND THE WORLD GREATLYYY SATAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS SCOUTS APACHES SPYS DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS OR WHAT DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
9
Views
154
Dear God thank you for helping at work today. Thank you for helping me not sweat as much as I did this morning. Please help me not drink alcohol tonight so that by this time tomorrow I will stop my hands from shaking so much better of my ### and my ###. Please don't let me have to go serve on...
Replies
9
Views
179
Dear God please help me and my wife with our AUD. Please soften our hearts and to be nice to each other. My wife is very mean to me when she drinks too much alcohol. Please help me at work today and to not have any AWS by sweating and for my hands to not shake. Please soften the hearts of my...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom