2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
dear brother or sister....am trusting my Lord Jesus and need more support and care. Am pregnant for one and a half month, did scan and result is blighted ovum and rescan after 10 days and plz pray for me for good. Praise the Lord.
Replies
7
Views
67
  • Locked
I pray that God will increase our credit score. I pray that everything that would and could be removed from our credit that is negative will be removed.
Replies
5
Views
42
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon me. I always had a dream of working so that I can improve my financial situations and also help my ### in improving our financial situation. But due to one or the other reason I could not continue with my job. Lord, please help me to find a solution. God today...
Replies
5
Views
36
  • Locked
I pray that God will bless ### with a promotion.
Replies
5
Views
30
  • Locked
dear brother or sister ...praise the lord .....................am trusting lord jesus and the power .............and my subject is am pregnant for one and half month and now am having chance of miscarriage and rescan after 10 days and plz pray for ###
Replies
3
Views
35
  • Locked
Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please listen to my prayer. God, you bless my husband ### from the bottom of your heart. God, he is struggling to have a stable job in ###. At present, he is working here in ###. But daily he is kept under pressure saying that he can be replaced to other place only to give...
Replies
4
Views
49
  • Locked
God will bless my wife and I with wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
Replies
5
Views
42
  • Locked
God will bless ### and ### with health and strength.
Replies
4
Views
45
  • Locked
Dear lord I am trusting in your power to bless me with a healthy normal baby boy as I am alone with my family (my ### and my child). I pray that you May see me all the time through and give me a safe normal delivery in ### as I wait upon this miracle. I am in my 6th month of my pregnancy. Please...
Replies
4
Views
94
  • Locked
God will keep me safe on my job.
Replies
3
Views
36
Back
Top Bottom