2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
May God bless each of us today as we look to him for our answers, he will answer each prayer-no doubt. May God strengthen us, protect us, grant us favor with God and mankind. May we honor him with our lives, and love him with all of our being! In Jesus name amen.
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
Dear Father, I received a phone call from head hunter's agent. She interviewed me through that phone and told me that if the future employer is interested in my qualification, then an interview schedule will be set for me with that future employer. Lord, I am confident with my qualification and...
Replies
8
Views
89
  • Locked
please, pray for ### ### have evil spirits in ### intestines, causing ### a lot of pain thank you
Replies
7
Views
121
  • Locked
Can you pray for me today that I would have a peaceful day and I would not be harassed or attacked or tormented in any way by demonic forces or Satan himself, please pray for once I would not be harassed by spiritual darkness in the heavenly places by the power of the Holy Spirit, my name is ###.
Replies
6
Views
41
  • Locked
Good Morning Brothers and Sisters in Jesus! After being in business 8 1/2 years I feel led to look for a job in the evenings. God is changing things I feel he has spoken this to me and I trust him. Please pray that God will open the right door -not only for myself, but my daughter who works...
Replies
9
Views
51
  • Locked
please, pray for ### evil spirits thank you
Replies
5
Views
34
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! My son ### ###'s exam is going to commence on this 7th of October, 2013 to 9th of October, 2013. Please pray for my child to avail highest marks in the class and bless him my lord. You remain with him in the examination hall when he is attempting his question paper and...
Replies
5
Views
42
  • Locked
My mother has hardened her heart against me. I pray that God will remove that hardened heart toward me and let her know that no matter what I will always love her.
Replies
6
Views
242
  • Locked
I pray that God will give ### and ### peace of mind.
Replies
7
Views
51
  • Locked
As I was scrolling thru -banned site- this morning I came across a post that quoted scripture "In time of our trouble call out to God and he will deliver us from our trouble". I wish I could believe that as long as I've been praying and have read that scripture repeatedly and still in desperate...
Replies
4
Views
38
Back
Top Bottom