Please pray for my repentance and faith unto the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias1611

Account Closed
Please pray for my repentance and faith unto the Lord. I backslid back into homosexuality. Please pray against pride, anger, stubbornness, and unforgiveness and anything else that hinders me refining to the Lord. Please pray for my deliverance and that the Lord gives me a broken heart and a contrite spirit.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🕊️Holy Spirit Conviction Jn 16:18, Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Matrimonial spouse given godly sorrow leading to life 2 Cor 7:10... 🙌 Father, You know I have my spouse's best interest in mind -- and my offspring's -- Give godly sorrow producing repentance to ###, 2 Cor 7:10… I ask she honor her...
Replies
8
Views
178
🕊️Holy Spirit Conviction Jn 16:18, Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Matrimonial spouse given godly sorrow leading to life 2 Cor 7:10... 🙌 Father, You know I have my spouse's best interest in mind -- and my offspring's -- Give godly sorrow producing repentance to my matrimonial, 2 Cor 7:10… I ask she honor...
Replies
11
Views
293
I need God to draw me like only He can and help me realize that it was my sins that put Jesus on the cross and to truly desire to repent. Not in the way Judas did, which is where I feel that I am at currently, but the way Peter did and went back to Jesus to receive forgiveness after his heart...
Replies
6
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom