lognlegs81
Servant of All
pray my one overie, falopiean tube, and uteris is blessed, protected by the blood of Jesus.
blessed with fertility. Healing of woman parts the Lord lets us conceive a child one day. That my fertlity is restored and his too, that the Lord returns my sex drive back to normal to conceive healing and protection of my insides.
pray daily for us we have moved and won't have internet.
Protection for our cats until we can get the outlet fixed
blessing in no problems getting utilities transferred, my work let me off to do it, and be able to pass driver test
so I have a ride to and from work and not freeze. It's below zero here
protection for ### and I angels to surround us daily with the blood of Jesus over us. Please the blood of Jesus over ###, me, our home, jobs and lives, and pets.
That I pass my driver's test
pray God blesses me with rides to work and dr appointments.
My aflac claim is blessed and goes through. Pray I can get the whole mess taken care of. Ask the Lord to help with finances.
blessed with fertility. Healing of woman parts the Lord lets us conceive a child one day. That my fertlity is restored and his too, that the Lord returns my sex drive back to normal to conceive healing and protection of my insides.
pray daily for us we have moved and won't have internet.
Protection for our cats until we can get the outlet fixed
blessing in no problems getting utilities transferred, my work let me off to do it, and be able to pass driver test
so I have a ride to and from work and not freeze. It's below zero here
protection for ### and I angels to surround us daily with the blood of Jesus over us. Please the blood of Jesus over ###, me, our home, jobs and lives, and pets.
That I pass my driver's test
pray God blesses me with rides to work and dr appointments.
My aflac claim is blessed and goes through. Pray I can get the whole mess taken care of. Ask the Lord to help with finances.
