2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord I want to Thank that you have answered my prayers to find out what was wrong with my son. My friends pray for my son ### that he will be delivered from Drug and alcohol use In Jesus name. Pray that he will agree to go for counselling. Pray that he will find new friends. Pray that he will...
Replies
6
Views
38
  • Locked
Heavenly father thank you for not having given my husband and I the spirit of fear, but of power and love and a strong mind. I break and smash the strongholds of Satan formed against my husband and I's emotions, our wills and bodies. I give our emotions and wills to you; our bodies are your...
Replies
7
Views
56
  • Locked
This is a sensitive topic, and it's important to approach it with care and respect for personal beliefs and values. Different people and religious or cultural traditions have varying views on this subject. Here are a few general considerations: 1. **Consent and Communication**: The most...
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
Good morning everyone, My name is ###. I am asking you all to please pray for my father, his name is ###. A week ago he was burned in a fire 20% of his body was burnt; he is currently in the ICU burn unit. This morning he will be having skin graft surgery on his neck to save his life. Please...
Replies
7
Views
78
  • Locked
My niece ### ### have a rare and aggressive type of cancer. She need a miracle. Please pray for her.
Replies
3
Views
54
  • Locked
My PRAYER FOR TODAY Father, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for Your forgiveness which opens the door for Your love to flow through me. Lord, I lift my husband on you... please take all his addictions, anger, repent him from adultery, let him seek you instead of others. Father, I put all my...
Replies
4
Views
43
  • Locked
Please pray that I do well on all my law school finals so that I may better serve our youth through their educational experience.
Replies
4
Views
78
  • Locked
Dear friends! please pray for no violence in ###. there are peaceful protests in ### against criminals in Law, and today internal forces were called to potentially beat protesters. I ask to pray that God stops violence and Himself protests the peaceful people. My husband is currently there, I...
Replies
4
Views
83
  • Locked
Thank you all for praying for my dear friend Mrs. ###. She improved enough within 36 hours of my posting this request that she was able to be transferred from cardiac intensive care back to a regular room. God responded so quickly to this request why won't he respond to my needs?
Replies
4
Views
36
  • Locked
i don't know if God makes miracles or answers prayers but if He does I wish He shows me, I have prayed for almost a year now that God makes a miracle and saves my job I still have till December 22 to get a call back to work, my children don't understand when there is no money for gifts or to pay...
Replies
6
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom