2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please ask God to help me with my financial situation. I’ve had to miss a full day at work due to equipment failure and we had another partial failure tonight. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
62
  • Locked
Father thank u for everything! For my tears my pain my happiness. Your bigger than my storm and i know i will be ok. I WILL MAKE IT!!! Thank u for sending me "LOVEWINS" this angel is helping me soo much thank u!!!!! Answer all our prayers by your will. I pray that ### will turn to you Lord...
Replies
7
Views
56
  • Locked
Please Pray that everything turns out well for my final projects. May I continue to be creative and may my work continue to generate interest. Also, please pray that I am able to obtain both the translation position and the assistant position in order for me to gain more experience in these...
Replies
5
Views
37
  • Locked
Lord I pray for the health of my mother ### ###. Lord heal her brain as she was a healthy strong woman. Heal her from that mental sickness. Heal her brain, body and soul. Make her healthy mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally Lord. Send her you love and light Lord. Heal her our...
Replies
8
Views
61
  • Locked
my daughter is having her teenage delinquency at her age...im so scared and worried everytime she comes home late.... pls pray for my daughter ### and make her a child of God i know prayer can move mountainsi hope that she'll come to her senses and focus more on her study to reach her goal...
Replies
10
Views
182
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS PEOPLE / ### . ### . ### . ### . ### . and ### . they have very big problem with alcohol and need releasing in the holy Jesus name amen thanks to the Almighty Jesus
Replies
8
Views
137
  • Locked
I thank you all for praying for my daughter that she would pass her final exam in one of her physical therapy assistant classes. Unfortunately, she didn't pass the class even though she did very well on the final exam. Her instructor told her that she could re-apply next year to be in the...
Replies
5
Views
91
  • Locked
Prayers for my friend that is dying with Cancer. Lord we pray that you ease the pain and sadness we are all feeling right now. My friend's name is ###. He is married with two children. He is only ###yrs old. Lord find a way to Bless him with a miracle. A Christmas one would be great. I know and...
Replies
9
Views
82
  • Locked
MY DEAREST BROS AND SIS IN THE LORD. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS REGARDING MY FRIEND ###. HE IS MUCH BETTER THIS MORNING. HIS PARENTS AND MYSELF WISH TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS, PRAISE OUR LORD WHO IS SO MERCIFUL AND KIND. ### IS NOT TOUCHING ALCOHOL, HE IS NOT COMPLETELY RECOVERED...
Replies
6
Views
53
  • Locked
Help me Lord with making decision with my life. Help me Lord with my finances. Help me Lord to stay away from temptation. Help me Lord with Work, finances, my Happiness, and with my co-workers. Thank you Lord! Send your Love and Peace into my life. Bring me your joy, wisdom and blessings...
Replies
6
Views
44
Back
Top Bottom