2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! My son ### ###'s exam is going to commence on this 7th of October, 2013 to 9th of October, 2013. Please pray for my child to avail highest marks in the class and bless him my lord. You remain with him in the examination hall when he is attempting his question paper and...
Replies
5
Views
41
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for all the very good blessings today! Good friends to help with different things, good health, good drives, my volunteer job afterschool that I just love, good opportunities tomorrow for my husband's job, diligent children... Lord God, to you be the glory... In Jesus' mighty...
Replies
7
Views
115
  • Locked
Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please listen to my prayer. God, you bless my husband ### from the bottom of your heart. God, he is struggling to have a stable job in ###. At present, he is working here in ###. But daily he is kept under pressure saying that he can be replaced to other place only to give...
Replies
6
Views
36
  • Locked
Thank you Father, God for loving me and ### Lord I am here before you with all your will. Lord strengthen our faith on us. Lord dwell in our hearts through faith. :Lord pour your love for us to understand your love for us. Lord help us to live in peace with one another. Lord save ### soul. Bless...
Replies
5
Views
48
  • Locked
Dear lord I am trusting in your power to bless me with a healthy normal baby boy as I am alone with my family (my ### and my child). I pray that you May see me all the time through and give me a safe normal delivery in ### as I wait upon this miracle. I am in my 7th month of my pregnancy. Please...
Replies
7
Views
50
  • Locked
Lord please help ### short with my money for bills I'm struggling to give my kids a good Christmas please help ### horse to run in
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon me. I always had a dream of working so that I can improve my financial situations and also help my ### in improving our financial situation. But due to one or the other reason I could not continue with my job. Lord, please help me to find a solution. God today...
Replies
5
Views
36
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please give an ear to my prayer. I pray to you for my husband's job stability in current organisation (###). I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus. Gates of employment whatever is holding you from real manifestation in my life...
Replies
5
Views
115
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, if it is Your Will, restore & save my marriage & break my cruel husband's adulterous relationship. Father, protect me & my daughter from all evil & mental torture. Father, waiting with a rolling tears on my knee since ### years. I have hidden my identity. ### Amen
Replies
5
Views
100
  • Locked
I am a mother of two young children. I have been battling breast cancer for four years now. I will be having a full body Pet Scan on Dec. 17th. Please pray for me, for my health, for my family. Please pray that the Pet Scan reveals no sign of cancer. Thank you, may God bless you. ###
Replies
5
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom