2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for clear roads for safe driving.
Replies
6
Views
46
  • Locked
Please pray for ### for healing as she is sick.
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
Thank you for this small miracle. You told me he would wish me today and he did. Better than that he is in town and he spoke to me normally. I will let you guide me, and follow your will. Thank you for making my faith in you stronger. Thank you for keeping me out of hopelessness. Thank you for...
Replies
5
Views
48
  • Locked
Lord, I am asking you to send the Holy Spirit of wisdom and understanding, enlighten my mind to perceive the mysteries of the universe in relation to eternity. Spirit of right judgment and courage, guide me Lord. Help with my meetings in the Morning Lord. I have special intention and I am for...
Replies
7
Views
109
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, due to the snow I ended up out of two days pay. My temporary job will be done in two weeks. Please help make up for the loss of two days pay. May something else even better come along in ###. Amen
Replies
6
Views
69
  • Locked
I do not know what to say! Lord help me in my meeting tomorrow. I need your help Lord. I need everything to go well. Please let me have a good, happy, and successful meeting. Help me Lord with my finances. Help me to be able to speak clearly, with confidence, joy, and with God's words of wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
40
  • Locked
Our Father in Heaven, Your Name be honored, Your Kingdom Come, Your will be done on earth as in heaven. Give us daily bread, Forgive our debts, Forgive our debtors, Protect us from sin & satan. Thank You in Jesus Name.
Replies
8
Views
59
  • Locked
Father please the tears continue to fall and I need you to intervene tonight. ### and I are fighting so bad it's too painful for both of us anymore. Lord I need you to make all of this stop my heart is so broke please God help now. Make him stop attacking me I don't want to know of what he's...
Replies
9
Views
104
  • Locked
There have been too many problems going on in this apartment building. Please pray for the safety and peace for all the people and pets that live in ###. The fire alarm has gone off four times in five days. Please pray that they fix the problem. And please pray that this situation does not have...
Replies
6
Views
42
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I was doing so well. I was sober for a month (for me, that's a long, challenging amount of time) but I gave in to pressure originating from various fronts and started drinking. One beer led to another, and now I'm drunk....again. I tried to so hard and yet I failed, again. I...
Replies
7
Views
75
Back
Top Bottom