2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
i am in great trouble regarding to my Job in ### please pray that God will clear all my problems and show His miracle iam in great need of prayers
Replies
7
Views
65
  • Locked
Oh my dear Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus, I do thank you for this new day, and my new life, and all my blessings and for your promises and your word.... I am trying Lord, even though it's hard that my prayers have still not been answered yet.... I am truly sorry for my sins, for which I do repent...
Replies
8
Views
138
  • Locked
Most Gracious Lord, I come to through your son Jesus. Hear my prayer Lord as I prepare for my finals. Help me to focus, grant unto me your wisdom to understand and be able to apply what I have studied in the exam. Please God bring the exams in my favor. Cover me in your protection and love. amen
Replies
10
Views
62
  • Locked
I am a newborn Christian, I used to live a happy Christian life but before 3 years I woke up and without any particular reason known to me I was feeling empty, dead and demons tormented me. Since 3 years I live in a mental prison and I cannot go out, I've tried many things and am still trying. I...
Replies
11
Views
91
  • Locked
My husband & I thank and praise the Lord for restoring our power after 2 days without electricity and heat - as a result of an ice storm; we thank Him for sustaining us and our cats in a cold house and for preserving our water pipes (though the temps are still below freezing). Thank you all who...
Replies
9
Views
63
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I don't know what else to do I need help. I've been unemployed since I graduated last April and every time I look for a job I was either rejected or I have to wait for a long time until my application expires. I also try applying in Government agencies but I got no luck either...
Replies
10
Views
74
  • Locked
Please pray my dentist appointment this morning at ###.###am here in the UK will go really really, and my dentist will be gentle, thorough, professional and I do NOT have any teeth extraction or other serious work done.. Please pray she will agree that she will replace my bottom teeth with...
Replies
10
Views
65
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I ask you tonight and every night to watch over the woman I love, keep her safe, and please Lord help us to bring her home. She is not guilty of what they accused her of. Lord, her children and I are working very hard to bring her back. Give us and her the strength and wisdom to help...
Replies
9
Views
80
  • Locked
Father stop ### from hurting me anymore he has been playing games with me and other women. Make him stop right now I can't take anymore;(. Father bring your will down on him now make him stop cussing at me and show him how bad of a Husband he is and was it's wrong to committ adultery try to get...
Replies
9
Views
63
  • Locked
Hi, I request for prayer for a family known to me. The man, ###, met with an accident two years ago and from that time, he is just lying without any movement, not even eyelids. His wife is taking care of him and they are not rich to afford any treatment. Pray that God performs a miracle and...
Replies
9
Views
66
Back
Top Bottom