Dentist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray my dentist appointment this morning at ###.###am here in the UK will go really really, and my dentist will be gentle, thorough, professional and I do NOT have any teeth extraction or other serious work done..

Please pray she will agree that she will replace my bottom teeth with crowns on the NHS in a few months or a few weeks and she will agree to either fit a bridge or crowns for my upper teeth or just fillings, that I don't have to have dentures, ever, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This dentist office is surely faulty or deceptive as I tried several times to reach the manager and she would never return my calls, had enough of this injustices, when another dentist specialist inspected my teeth, he claimed that the other dentist could have done better with the implant work...
Replies
9
Views
109
DEAR Father you know all of my needs they are before your precense i ask for forgiveness from all sin . I ask to let me have the ### you know the details of it. I pray for protection upon my body mind and self being . I pray for recovery with my body to be back in energy mode. Please take the...
Replies
8
Views
117
Please Pray That My Son's dentist appointment goes good we are here now please pray that this dentist and all the people who work here will Be nice and not look done or talk down to me that They will see the love ### and ### have for ### and Not ? It Bec he needs work done and it's been hard to...
Replies
7
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom