Most Gracious Lord, I come to through your son ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Most Gracious Lord, I come to through your son Jesus. Hear my prayer Lord as I prepare for my finals. Help me to focus, grant unto me your wisdom to understand and be able to apply what I have studied in the exam. Please God bring the exams in my favor. Cover me in your protection and love. amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear most gracious heavenly Father, I pray for my ### today who is having a very hard week at school. Everything seems to be due in the next couple of days before he has finals in a week and a half. He is very stressed because he wants to maintain his good GPA that he has worked so hard for...
Replies
13
Views
627
Most gracious heavenly Father I ask your miracle hands to touch and heal me now especially the pain in my breast, Lord give me peace of mind, strength to overcome this situation. I ask this through Christ our Lord and savior amen.
Replies
10
Views
286
O' God almighty, through your son our Lord Jesus Christ please help me and my family the ###'s in every aspect of life, bless our spiritual life in thy holy presence. Bless me with a good and steady work, O' God I wish and desire to work in the new coming rig for Chevron, I want promotion and...
Replies
5
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom