Praise And Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

Humble Prayer Warrior
My husband & I thank and praise the Lord for restoring our power after 2 days without electricity and heat - as a result of an ice storm; we thank Him for sustaining us and our cats in a cold house and for preserving our water pipes (though the temps are still below freezing). Thank you all who prayerfully lifted our need up to Him.

My request now is for the Lord to heal my skin rash - may He bless the treatment with a prescription cream and allow a quick recovery. My skin is very irritated. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise to the sweet Lord Jesus Christ for healing ###. He stopped coughing and wheezing the next day. I am so grateful. Currently both cars in our household failed inspection and need repair. Please pray for provision for this. I have many medical appointments and my son needs his for work. I...
Replies
11
Views
174
Praise the Lord that the parathyroid surgery was successful. I am so grateful for this. I have a concern for my singing voice. It takes time to come back. Please pray that it does. I have been singing praise to the Lord with my voice and my guitar for decades and would be shattered if I couldn't...
Replies
11
Views
208
Praise the Lord my thyroid biopsy came back benign and I'm waiting for the results from my parathyroid scan. Please pray for them to be able to do the surgery soon. Also please pray my ###'s court date tomorrow that the judge will dismiss the case. His ex-girlfriend is trying to cause more...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom