Please pray for me. I was doing so well. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

E507097

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I was doing so well. I was sober for a month (for me, that's a long, challenging amount of time) but I gave in to pressure originating from various fronts and started drinking. One beer led to another, and now I'm drunk....again. I tried to so hard and yet I failed, again. I was seriously trying this time, like I thought I was actually going to succeed, but as usual I failed. I'm so ashamed of myself. I can't believe I let myself do this. And of course, since I'm intoxicated, I figured I might as well give up on all the other commitments I promised to uphold, including drugs, pornography, profanity, etc. Please pray for me. If I was clean for a month and still gave in, I don't know if there's any hope for me at all.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Dear lord, we come together to pray for this dear person. Father, you know their battles, we ask that you send the power of your Holy Spirit to strengthen this prayer requester's resolve. Lord, do not lead them into temptation but deliver them from the snares of the enemy. Deliver them from all that is ungodly and evil. Give your wisdom and sound judgment in all that they say and do and wherever they go. Bring people into this person's life who will edify them and support them in their endeavors, and remove those people who would otherwise encourage and tempt misconduct. Lord, I pray this person will remain in faith and lose hope. You have only good things installed for those who love you and trust you and want to follow you. Lord, we thank you for loving kindness to us and for the in which you uphold us when we seek you first and foremost in all things. Have faith, dear prayer requester, God will deliver you from the bondage that is addiction. Will stay in prayer for you, in Jesus' mighty name, amen.

Do not lose hope, and NOT LOSE HOPE THAT SHOULD SAY.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

really nto doign to well with lfie stress. Lor dpelase forgive my sisns thanky ouf or themany healigns. i feel stresse didont knwohwo to take car eof myself and my fmaiyl.Lor dhelp me. i feel such high burdneandifeel ill. imsorry. help pleasealso hela my emotions. lot sof dissapointment...
Replies
9
Views
153
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I understand that money is not everything and you are all. We all have bills to pay but I was not going to tolerate abuse in exchange for money. I had to leave my employer because I couldn’t take it anymore. Father I’m not motivated because it seems like all workplaces...
Replies
7
Views
245
Please pray that lord protects my career from coming to an end. Pray that I am surrounded by people who will defend, protect and help me, and that he prevents others from making me a scapegoat—harping on my mistake solely for their own financial business. Please pray that God repays everything...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom