I do not know what to say! Lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know what to say! Lord help me in my meeting tomorrow. I need your help Lord. I need everything to go well. Please let me have a good, happy, and successful meeting. Help me Lord with my finances. Help me to be able to speak clearly, with confidence, joy, and with God's words of wisdom. Bless me Lord. Hear my prayers Lord! Answer me with joy. I want this so much, I want to finish with great success. Hear me Lord. In the Name of the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. Bless me Lord and Be with me Lord, see me through this, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To ### and all those that promised to help now on these urgent matters asap that ### and all respond asap Lord To this younger friend that keeps pursuing and need good healing rest now. In Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
122
Lord, i really do not know what to do. Please help me, I pray this under Your mighty name. amen
Replies
7
Views
251
Lord Jesus please forgive me if i am wrong about this. I dont know if i am or if im not. please forgive me if i am. for so long now lord i have had a crush on someone that works with my brother at a local store here in town. Ive always said she is so pretty. ive even said shes the prettiest girl...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom