I am a mother of two young children. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KathleenM

Disciple of Prayer
I am a mother of two young children. I have been battling breast cancer for four years now. I will be having a full body Pet Scan on Dec. 17th. Please pray for me, for my health, for my family. Please pray that the Pet Scan reveals no sign of cancer. Thank you, may God bless you. ###
 
Praying for you, that 'no weapon formed shall prosper against you.' Praying Jesus shines His light into each affect cell in your body, destroying any particle that is holding you back from perfect, restored health. To God be the glory!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone. I am praying for a miracle right now as my husband was diagnosed with bile duct cancer last week. Tomorrow, he goes in for a pet scan and Thursday is his colonoscopy. I am in utter disbelief and this news has rocked our world. I am age ### and he is age ###, we have two young...
Replies
7
Views
400
I am the mother of 4 kids, 2 adopted, 2 biological, my biological son and daughter don't speak to each other and my biological son does not speak to me, I can't even see his 2 small children, it pains and hurts me.
Replies
7
Views
375
God I am a mother with a broken heart and I pray for a mother that has a child on the streets I pray that our children find their way off the streets we mother go to bed every night and cry for our children God they need you real close to them keep them all safe from bad things thank you God
Replies
5
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom