2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray I don't commit sin tonight in His name please Amen. I pray. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
54
J
  • Locked
Lord please help me. I'm struggling I'm going through too much heartbreak. I don't want to go through anymore of it. Lord please hear me. I'm so alone and I'm so lonely. I don't like it. I want friends to be around to hang out with to call to text to go places with. I don't have that I have a...
Replies
6
Views
51
  • Locked
hello body of Christ, i just want to lift my ### in prayer, for God to help him during a very difficult time in his life right now, he doesn't know the Lord and I'm praying that God will meet him where he is at and show him the way to salvation,
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
I talked to ###, we actually talked, and it seems that she is scared of me. I searched for years for someone with her abilities, talent, and ambition, and even though I care for her greatly... somehow, she has put me on the same level with a guy who used to tie her up and beat her. I pray to God...
Replies
3
Views
81
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
4
Views
132
  • Locked
Father in heaven I come at the foot of your throne pleading for your grace. For I know I am not worthy, but through Jesus blood I have the right as a daughter of you! So my request is this, my heart feels empty, I just desire to be close to you and it makes me sad. For I am alive in you are in...
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
Lord please let me have a good christmas with my family. I love every christmas I have with my family but I hope that this is as good as the rest :) Amen.
Replies
5
Views
30
  • Locked
LORD forgive me from all my sins against you I ask forgive in the name of Jesus. Amen please show me your WAY for my job I ask job in the name of Jesus, Amen
Replies
6
Views
40
  • Locked
Am really really depressed with life. Since a very small age I have known what pain is. There has not been a single day where I have not cried. I have always prayed to God to just give me some peace in life. But all I have got is pain and tears. Be it with regards to parents, family, friends...
Replies
6
Views
38
  • Locked
I'm so discouraged. Nothing seems to go right for me. I applied for several jobs and had several interviews and still I remain unemployed. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I need the money. I need to work. Please God lead me in the right direction to find employment.
Replies
4
Views
96
Back
Top Bottom