No More.

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
Lord please help me. I'm struggling I'm going through too much heartbreak. I don't want to go through anymore of it. Lord please hear me. I'm so alone and I'm so lonely. I don't like it. I want friends to be around to hang out with to call to text to go places with. I don't have that I have a very lonely life and I'm always alone. Lord you said it is not good for man to be alone. Please lord I am in love you know who I'm in love with lord if it's your will send her to me. I really care for her lord she is a good girl. I need someone. My parents tell me that lord. I'm very lonely lord I don't want this broken heart anymore. Please help me in Jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

freedom form being housebound. I'm so lonely yet it hurts. I don't know what God has for me but I feel so alone. I don't even feel motivated anymore. God, if you can please do something new today. Please do something interesting. Thank you for healing my jaw and teeth. Please bring joy into my...
Replies
7
Views
175
I'm having trouble paying my rent and I don't want to go homeless and I've been trying to keep it up on my own I've been paying all my car payment insurance food gas internet I have two dogs and I'm struggling and I just need prayers strong prayers to help me keep going not to lose my job but to...
Replies
11
Views
144
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, that evil will be exposed for all the years of slander, abuse, manipulation, control and what the enemy sent will be...
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom