2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father thank you for every moment I get to spend with my ### and ###. I do believe it's a gift from you. I ask in Jesus Christ's name for your help in this marriage. This will be my 1st Christmas with my family being together. I have and still do trust in you, Father. Hope to see you soon. Amen
Replies
4
Views
34
  • Locked
Lord I pray to you that you give me a good job with good career, good income, good and nice coworkers and boss and a great experience. I am deeply worried about my career and you are the only one who can help me. Please I pray in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
32
  • Locked
It seems the closer I get to God the more my children are attacked by the enemy. My daughter has been dealing with depression since her grandmother passed away... She hasn't been the same since but recently it seems to be getting worse all she wants to do is watch TV. I took the TV for a week...
Replies
5
Views
37
?
  • Locked
AGAIN -- URGENT: PLEASE PRAY I CAN GET ON THIS SITE AND THAT IT STARTS WORKING RIGHT. I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS. I HAVE CHECKED OTHER SITES ON THE INTERNET, AND THEY ARE ALL WORKING FOR ME, BUT NOT THIS ONE. AFTER I POST THIS, THE COMPUTER WILL THEN FREEZE UP ON ME. I AM GETTING REALLY UPSET.
Replies
8
Views
90
  • Locked
i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was in true love with ### and never expected this will happen to me. daily i'm crying for this matter. please pray for ###. a miracle should happen in my life,..please pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
74
  • Locked
Need prayers for my lips. There's a dry spot in them that won't go away. Please, pray the dryness goes away. Thank you
Replies
4
Views
29
  • Locked
Special Intention! Please pray for ###. ### need friends and family to pray with ### for a special plea that ### want our good Lord to help ### with. Thanks for all the prayers. Also, ### am running low on energy and ### am very sad....### need a spiritual uplift. Amen!
Replies
5
Views
40
  • Locked
Just a prayer of comfort to all with prayer concerns, in Luke 12:6, Jesus said: Are not five sparrows sold for two cents Yet not one of them is forgotten before God. C. ###'s life lesson comments: The Lord remembers even the sparrows that end up for sale at the market and knows their plight. So...
Replies
3
Views
35
  • Locked
My ex wife and her live in boyfriend have told me that since I am behind on child support, that they will not permit me to see my children. Pray that the Lord steps in.
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
I need prayers today for my ###, he is having a heart bypass. Pls ask for his safe recovery. I am praying that the surgery goes well and that he doesn't die. In the name of Jesus and thank you God for the favor that goes ahead of me.
Replies
8
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom