Prayer For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommiecrystal

Disciple of Prayer
It seems the closer I get to God the more my children are attacked by the enemy. My daughter has been dealing with depression since her grandmother passed away... She hasn't been the same since but recently it seems to be getting worse all she wants to do is watch TV. I took the TV for a week from her but now she is even more sad. I have prayed over her and see something stirring I ask for help because I am new to declaring and decreeing and want to be sure it's broken off of her. Please pray in agreement that the depression and confusion and lies the devil is telling her is broke in the name of Jesus. I prayed over my son for a while the other night and see that it has done tremendous good but the same didn't work for her. The more I pray the more they seem to go the other way and I love them so I hate to see them tormented. She is 12 and he is 5 thank you all and God Bless.
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you all for praying and please continue to do so if you can when two or more come into agreement great things happen and she is smiling today thank you Lord Jesus amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
295
Every happy, my wife seems to want to bring me down. When I am distant and upset about a fight with her, that is actually what seems to make her want to be close to me. It’s as if she wants me to be far away so that she can have a reason to hate me. It is crazy because I am doing my best to seek...
Replies
10
Views
538
Please read this entire post. There is a lot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor, and several masses on her lungs, which could be damage from undiagnosed asthma, but most likely it's tumors. There is no...
Replies
11
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom