AGAIN -- URGENT: PLEASE PRAY I CAN GET ON ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
AGAIN -- URGENT: PLEASE PRAY I CAN GET ON THIS SITE AND THAT IT STARTS WORKING RIGHT. I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS. I HAVE CHECKED OTHER SITES ON THE INTERNET, AND THEY ARE ALL WORKING FOR ME, BUT NOT THIS ONE. AFTER I POST THIS, THE COMPUTER WILL THEN FREEZE UP ON ME. I AM GETTING REALLY UPSET.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me to get deliverence from evil spirits
Replies
9
Views
197
NEW PLACE TO LIVE I NEED A NEW START A CHAKRA ON MY HEART I DONT NEED MY FAMILY PUT BACK IN THEY CARVED INTO ON PURPOSE IT WAS SO CRUEL AND MEAN..I DONT NEED TO PUT BACK IN MY HEART THE GUYS IT CARVED OUT OF MY SOUL TO MANY TIMES NOW..I WILL JUST HAVE PEACE THAT I AM SET FREE HIS NAME IS...
Replies
7
Views
135
Just a big misunderstanding with all of this injustice. Need much needed sleep favor and rest Lord please help to make right choices and decision in this very serious situation and we are mightily protected by you Jesus and your enemies can’t continue to try to harass intimidate and discriminate...
Replies
6
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom